If you crave a job where you can make a real difference to peoples' lives then we need to hear from you.
Join us and help us to improve lives
One focus, one team
Our customers deserve the very best service. We are committed to being a great landlord, to improving the homes we have and to building great new ones. We can't do this without great people.
- See our current vacancies
How we work
In an ever-changing world we need to innovate, experiment, and be ready for the next thing. We want to learn along the way and we're eager to find new ways to improve what we do and how we do it.
All one team
You’ll work with skilled, creative and professional teams, partners and individuals. But we'll be looking to you to bring something fresh to what we do.
Apart from your experience we're just as interested in your ideas, your spirit and whatever makes you tick.
We are committed to making sure that the way that we select, appoint and advance people is only based on merit. We're also a Disability Confident employer - you can find out more below.
Above all we want to hear from people who share our values - people who put customers first, who take responsibility, who do what they say they will for customers and colleagues, who will think of better ways to do things and who have energy and positivity.
It's as much about how you do things as what you do.
- Find out more about our values
Our head office
Our offices are in Macclesfield - 25 mins from Manchester Piccadilly, 1 hour 45 mins to London and with the beautiful Peak District on our doorstep.
Many of us work out and about in customers' homes or supporting our tenants, while others are either home working or based at our award-winning offices in Macclesfield. With a policy of agile working, you can decide with your manager what will be best for you and your team.
If you join our team you'll be able to:
- Get a minimum of 28 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- No more working on your birthday - we give you the day off
- Focus on your development - let us know what direction you are heading in and we'll help you get there.
- Team building days with your team twice a year
- Join one of two pension schemes, with contributions starting from as little as 3%.
- Work from home to better balance your work and your caring commitments.
- Work flexibly to fit around your life.
- Qualify for paid emergency leave.
- Join in with wellbeing events including health MOTs, flu jabs and massage days.
- Great membership up to 70% discounts at over 3000 gyms
- Fresh fruit on an ad-hoc basis
- Get access to our Health Cash plan, giving you free, or reduced costs on things such as hospital treatments and eye tests.
- Take a proper Christmas break - our office shuts during this time
- We love to celebrate with you - we have a Christmas and a summer party.
We're proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
Disability Confident is a government scheme that helps employers recruit and retain talented disabled employees. It was designed by employers and disabled people's representatives.
As a Disability Confident employer, we are committed to:
- Actively looking to attract and recruit disabled people.
- Providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
- Flexibility when assessing people so disabled job applicants have the best opportunity to demonstrate that they can do the job.
- Proactively offering and making reasonable adjustments as required.
- Ensuring employees have appropriate disability equality awareness.
- Providing work experience, work trials, paid employment, apprenticeships, traineeships, paid internships or supported internships.
Our organisation is built around getting the best person for the job and supporting them in their work, regardless of their circumstances.
So, building our understanding and confidence about disability can only be a good thing.
You can read more about the scheme here.
We have homes across East Cheshire from Disley and Poynton to Alderley Edge, Nantwich and Buxton.
- Our homes: See a map of where we operate