Read the PDF
Our corporate plan enables us to prioritise what we do for the good of our customers, our neighbourhoods and the Trust. It focuses on our role as a landlord, how we run the Trust and the role we play in our neighbourhoods.
Our purpose: Working together to provide safe homes and thriving communities
At the heart of the plan are our three key priorities. We will use these to determine how we prioritise our resources, how we will deliver against our purpose for the next three years, and how we will judge our success.
Select each heading to find out what lies behind each commitment.
- Listen to what you tell us, treat you with respect and act on what you say.
- Make sure our homes meet your needs and support you to make a success of living in your home.
- Be easy to deal with and keep you in the picture
- Invest in your home to make it energy efficient, comfortable, safe and affordable.
- Be clear about our services and what your responsibilities are.
- Maintain and repair your home, being clear about what we will do and when we will do it.
- Work with you to reduce the carbon footprint of your home.
- Provide you with a range of ways for you to hear from us and comment on what we do.
- Think about the social impact of everything we do.
- Be a profit for purpose business for the benefit of our customers.
- Make sure our colleagues are well-equipped to do the right thing for our customers and the Trust.
- Embrace change, be agile and look for improvements wherever we can.
- Use our resources to make sure you get value for money for your rent.
- Work with the right partners to help tackle environmental and social challenges.
- Invest our money wisely so that we can continue to provide affordable homes.
- Have the right systems and checks in place so we can prove that we are being transparent and responsible.
- Provide homes that are right for our business, our customers and our neighbourhoods.
- Provide homes that are energy efficient and safe.
- Work with you and others to create thriving neighbourhoods that you are proud to call home.
- Work with you, and trusted partners, to support your health and wellbeing.
- Engage with you in your community to focus on the issues that matter most to you.
Our vision for 2028
Be a great landlord
Repairs done on time and to a consistently high standard.
Consistent and clear use of customer data and feedback to improve our services.
Improved energy efficiency of our homes and reduced carbon emissions.
Consistently positive feedback from our customers.
Increased numbers of engaged customers.
Be a resilient organisation
Reductions in our cost base and overheads.
The right resources in the right places.
Motivated and adaptable workforce to meet new demands.
VFM delivery of all services.
Create great places to live
The delivery of new homes in communities with significant need for affordable housing.
Robust and effective partnerships to the benefit of all of our customers.
Our customers continuing to live safely in their homes.
Continued high demand for our properties.