Shared Ownership makes buying your dream home more affordable.
With high house prices, large deposits and lenders unwilling to lend, the prospect of buying your own home can seem like an impossible dream.
Don’t worry, there are a number of other options to consider. Shared ownership is one of them.
Check to see if you are eligible
First of all you will need to do a financial assessment so that we make sure that we sell you the most affordable share.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org first of all and we'll put you in touch with the assessment company.
- Help to Buy Northwest - Find out if you are eligible for Shared Ownership
- Help to Buy Midlands - Find out if you are eligible for Shared Ownership
Currently we have a great selection of Shared Ownership 2 and 3 bedroom homes for you to consider.
- Wrenbury, Nantwich (Bovis Homes) 3 bed houses CW5 8FS
- Beehive Lane, Moulton (Bovis Homes) 2 & 3 bed houses CW9 8SW
- Rosebay, Long Lane, Chapel-en-le-Frith (Seddon Homes) one 2-bed bungalow SK23 0UF
- Beelow Close, Dove Holes (Hopwood Homes) 2 & 3 bed houses
- Queens Drive, Nantwich (Bovis Homes) 2 & 3 bed houses
- Alderley Gate 2 & 3 bed houses in Congleton
- Saltersford Corner, Holmes Chapel (Russell Homes) two 3-bed houses
Interested? Get in touch
You can buy more shares of the property until you own 100%, this is called ‘Staircasing’ (unless otherwise stated in your lease).
You might be eligible, if:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You cannot afford to buy a home suitable for your needs on the open market. You will need sufficient savings for a mortgage deposit and a clean credit history to qualify for a mortgage.
- Your household earnings don’t exceed £80,000 a year (outside of London)
- In many cases, you must be able to demonstrate a connection to the local area of the development.
- You must not have any outstanding credit issues (i.e. unsatisfied defaults or county court judgments).
Help to Buy Northwest has a really useful tool to help you work out if you qualify.