Our policies explain our approach to a range of topics, from health and safety and anti-social behaviour to compliance and complaints.
What is the ‘Policy Check’ badge?
When you see this badge on a Trust policy it means that we have involved customers in its creation.
Here are some of the ways that we have involved customers in polices that directly relate to them and our services.
- We invite our Challenge Group to discuss new policies with the people who write them.
- We share customer policies with our Digital Panel.
- We take recommendations from customers back to our management team.
If you'd like a copy of a specific policy that is not listed here please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adaptations Policy
- Allocation Policy
- Anti-Social Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Asbestos Policy
- Communal Areas Fire Safety Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Damp and Mould Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Debt Write Off Policy
- Domestic Abuse Policy
- Empty Property Management Policy
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Estate Management Policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- Former Tenant Arrears and Credits Policy
- Gas Servicing Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Hoarding Policy
- Involved Customers Expenses Policy
- Local Lettings Policy
- Mutual Exchange Policy
- Rent Collection and Arrears Management Policy
- Rent Setting and Service Charges Policy
- Repairs Policy
- Right to Buy & Right to Acquire Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Policy
- Tenancy Policy
- Transfer Policy
- Unacceptable Behaviour Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Leaseholder Charges Recovery Policy
- Leasehold Management Policy
- Statutory Section 20 Consultation Policy