Our policies explain our approach to a range of topics, from health and safety and anti-social behaviour to compliance and complaints.
What is the ‘Policy Check’ badge?
When you see this badge on a Trust policy it means that we have involved customers in its creation.
Here are some of the ways that we have involved customers in polices that directly relate to them and our services.
- We invite our Challenge Group to discuss new policies with the people who write them.
- We share customer policies with our Digital Panel.
- We take recommendations from customers back to our management team.
If you’d like to comment on future policies – or our services more generally – email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Your Voice.
This logo is used across our policies if it has been checked by our involved customers.
We are in the process of streamlining our policies - to make them easier to read, use and apply.
If you'd like a copy of a specific policy please contact us at email@example.com.
- Aids and Adaptations Policy
- Anti-Social Behaviour Policy
- Communal Areas Fire Safety Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Debt Write Off Policy
- Domestic Abuse Policy
- Empty Property Management Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Estate Management Policy
- Fire Safety Policy
- Former Tenant Debt Policy
- Gas Safety and Solid Fuel Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Involved Customers Expenses Policy
- Leaseholder Charges Recovery Policy
- Leaseholder Management Policy
- Local Lettings Policy
- Rent Collection and Arrears Management Policy
- Rent Setting and Service Charges Policy
- Repairs, Maintenance & Improvements Policy
- Resident Involvement Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Tenancy Policy
- Unacceptable Behaviour Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy