Appointments - what happens on the day
- All appointments will be made for a mutually convenient time between 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-3.30pm Friday.
- If we hold a mobile number for you and this has been provided as the preferred contact number for the job, you will receive a text confirming the appointment and when the operative is on his way to your property.
- We will arrive at the time and date arranged with you.
- There may be times when we need to rearrange an appointment. For example if a worker is unwell or if they are busy on an emergency. Sometimes the weather isn't suitable for your repair. Whatever the reason, we will contact you before the appointment to let you know what's happened and to rearrange.
- If we can’t complete your repair at the first visit, we will tell you why, and arrange a follow-up appointment.
- If you know you will not be in for an appointment, you must contact us at least 24 hours before to let us know, and we will rearrange the appointment.
- If we turn up to your appointment and we can't get in, we will leave a calling card to let you know.
- You will need to contact us to log the repair again. We do monitor 'no access' repairs and if there is more than one missed appointment, and you have not contacted us to cancel or re arranged, we may charge you.
According to our Tenant Charter we will:
- Treat you fairly according to your needs, whatever your age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
- Keep you informed throughout.
- Provide a right-first-time approach.
- Provide you with both a quality and consistent service.
The Trust Tenant Charter - our promises to you
Our approach to equality, diversity and inclusion
Our operatives will:
- Introduce themselves, let you know what they have come to work on and how long it should take.
- Wear a Peaks & Plains uniform and photo ID.
- Provide dust sheets, wear over shoes and clean up properly after they have finished the job.
- Check you have no other repair issues.
- Keep disruption to an absolute minimum.
- Take before and after pictures of their work to show that the work was completed correctly and that they have cleaned up properly.