Find more information on what your ground maintenance responsibilities are.
Keeping the garden and any land associated with your home tidy and free of rubbish is essential. This includes:
- Cutting lawns
- Trimming trees
- Disposing of waste appropriately
Dos and don'ts
- Don’t store rubbish, motor vehicles, household furniture or appliances in your garden or in communal gardens/areas
- Don’t light a fire within your garden or in communal gardens/areas, to burn rubbish or other items
- Don’t damage or interfere (including changing or moving the boundary fence) with any fences or fittings in any gardens forming part of the property
- Do tell us if the fence becomes defective
- Do use communal gardens as long as you don't cause a nuisance or annoyance to your neighbours
If we maintain your garden, please do remember any ornaments including solar lights are placed there at your own risk.