At this level, you can influence and have your say on the service we provide and you'll only need to dedicate around 2 hours every 3 months. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to let us know which opportunities you are interested in.
Opportunities to collaborate with us
We're recruiting customers to join our Grounds Maintenance Focus Group.
The Group will carry out regular estate inspections across our green spaces. We recognise the importance of maintaining the area where you live and we feel that it is important that you are able to reside in a safe and pleasant environment. The management of green spaces needs to be effective, efficient and consistent in its approach regardless of geographical area.
We carry out estate inspections to: -
- Allow us to monitor the appearance and upkeep of our estates and assess the standards of service we are delivering
- Identify areas for improvement, and generally identify any action needed to be taken
- Give residents and staff the chance to work together to make your estate a better place to live
- Give you an opportunity to make a real difference to the area you live in.
We will do this by:
- Monthly walkabouts within the residents area
- Detailed requirements of what to check, ensuring consistency across all areas
- Details of where to check using a mapped area
- Scoring process to ‘mark’ each visit against a set of agreed standards
- How to log the results of the inspection
- How to raise ‘other’ issues, such as repairs.
Estate inspections will monitor and identify issues surrounding:
- The condition of soft landscape (e.g. trees, grass, shrubs in communal areas)
- The condition of hard landscape (e.g. fences, walls and paving)
- Litter and fly tipping
- Neglected homes and gardens
- Potholes, surface perishing to hard surfaces and uneven and broken paving
- Vandalism & graffiti
How often does the group meet?
You will complete monthly surveys and come along to meetings every 3 months.
Alongside the Challenge Group, the Scrutiny Panel will scrutinise one of the Trust's service areas with the view to make recommendations for improvement. This helps us to shape and improve our services so we can offer the best services to our customers.
Members of the Panel will speak to our teams and customers by attending focus groups and speaking to other housing associations to see how they do things too.
All of this work and scrutiny will be presented to our Board with recommendations on how to improve our services.
Here are some examples of past topics that the panel have scrutinised:
- Mutual exchanges
- Planned and Responsive repairs
- Grounds Maintenance
How often our Scrutiny Panels?
We will hold two Scrutiny Panels a year.
You'll be expected to spend two full days completing Scrutiny activities.
You do not have to attend both the panels - you can attend one a year if you wish.
- Gain feedback from a customer’s perspective to help improve our services
- Make sure our Customer Experience team are giving a high-quality service and tailoring services to customers’ needs
- Feedback any positives about the services we are offering and to do more of the good things.
We're recruiting customers to join our first Building Safety Focus Group.
The aim of the group is to provide regular assurance to our customers about how we keep them safe in their homes and how we meet the regulatory and legal requirements.
- Compliance (Water, Gas, Electric, Asbestos and Fire.)
- Health and Safety
- Environmental strategy and climate change
The Group will challenge our services to make sure we're delivering what we say we will for our customers.
How often does the group meet?
The group will receive adhoc surveys and documents to review but will be expected to attend a meeting every 3 months for up to 2 hours.
If you'd like be know more or join the group then complete the form below or get in touch by emailing email@example.com
The groups are open to anyone living within the areas they cover.
The meetings will focus on services and community issues relevant to your specific area. It is also a great way to build a great community spirit.
If you'd like to create a group for your patch then get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A dedicated resident group for our Leasehold customers to discuss services that affect them.
How often does the Leaseholder Forum meet?
The group meets every six months for 1-2 hours.