Pest control

Find further advice or to report a pest issue to your council

You are responsible for resolving any pest infestations at the property, which include wasps, vermin and fleas, in and around your home.

For further advice and information from your council go to:

Cheshire East

High Peak

Our responsibilities

It is our responsibility to address pest control issues such as vermin control (mice), wasp’s nests and bumblebee nests within all communal areas. Additionally we will address issues with ants and moles within our communal areas and sheltered accommodation.

Report a pest issue in a communal area:

Report a pest control issue in a communal area

Register for our email newsletter and receive updates on news and events
Sign up today