We're running a Scrutiny Event and we'd love you to join us. Help us to improve our new tenancy sign-up process by looking at the information that we provide and how we communicate during this time.
- Do you want to help improve the way we do things here at the Trust?
- Do you want your voice to be heard by your landlord?
- Do you want to make sure that we are providing the right information at sign-up?
Then we’d love you to get involved with this latest Scrutiny Review.
When is it?
Since this is an in-depth piece of work, and we want to get it right, you will need to be available over three days.
- Day 1 – Thurs 17 March, 2-4pm (Fact finding)
- Day 2 – Wednesday 30 March, 2-4pm (Challenge and Compare)
- Day 3 – Wednesday 6 April, 2-4pm (Recommendations)
What is a Scrutiny Review?
It’s a chance for our customers to take a close-up look at one of our services.
This time it's looking at the new tenancy sign up process - that's when we handover the keys to your new home.
Last year, we looked into our Grounds Maintenance and Repairs service. Customers made recommendations to improve each of these services and these are now being implemented into the Trust with our Challenge Group monitoring the progress.
You can see the impact these recommendations have made here.
The focus of this Scrutiny Review
We want to find out how we can:
- Improve the sign-up process for our new tenants
- Make sure that the information we provide is clear
- Increase understanding of tenant responsibilities
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Find ways to work smarter
What will your role include?
If you choose to take part in our Scrutiny Review you’ll be involved with the following.
Fact finding: reviewing service standards, policies, procedures and performance information, costs, quality and customers’ views on grounds maintenance.
Comparing: looking at what other landlords do to identifying the very best ideas.
Suggesting solutions: your recommendations to the Trust will go straight to our Board – along with a proposed action plan.
Monitoring: keeping tabs on how we deliver the action plan and evaluating outcomes for customers.