We've partnered with CVS Cheshire East to show you the range of volunteering opportunities on our patch, in and around Cheshire East. If you're not sure whether you have the time or the skills, watch the videos below to get inspired and prove that you're already ready to volunteer. Cheshire needs you!
Find something you think you'll enjoy and just go with it. Even if you've never done it before.
- Laura, Cre8 volunteer
Find something that you're passionate about and you'll be welcomed with open arms!
- Graham, Project Grow Coordinator
If you're looking into volunteering, I can thoroughly recommend it.
- Chris, Just Drop In volunteer counsellor
Think about what your own strengths are and what you enjoy doing and what you have a passion for!
- Michaela, volunteer counsellor at Just Drop In
How can I find somewhere to volunteer?
There's lots of different ways you can find opportunities that suit your own lifestyle and schedule.
- Take a look at the CVS Cheshire East Volunteer Hub
- Look at opportunities listed on the Macclesfield Voluntary Community & Faith Sector Hub
- Research charities you're interested in and contact them directly - for example, Age UK Cheshire East
If you're a Peaks & Plains tenant, you can also get involved with us - perhaps, if you have more time, by joining our Challenge Group.