When is the cleaning happening?
- The cleaning is starting on 18th September.
- And it will finish by 31st October.
- The process will take around 40 minutes.
You will get a card through the door to let you know that the work has been completed.
Why is the cleaning necessary?
It's part of our maintenance programme.
Cleaning the panels will ensure that they perform to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Who is doing the work
We have contracted Mark Butler Window Cleaning to complete the work.
What happens on the day?
- The cleaner will not need to get into your home.
- He will bring his own water supply too.
However, we will need your help.
- If you have a locked gate that prevents access to your garden please contact Mark Butler Window Cleaning to advise when is best to visit your home.
- If you have any items that would block access, please move them before the cleaning. You can contact Mark Butler Window Cleaning to check an estimated date to remove items.
If they are unable to clean due to an obstruction or for any other reason they will put a card through your door advising to ring them to rearrange.
- Mark Butler Window Cleaning: 07787 550 523
What if the time slot doesn't suit me?
Contact Mark Butler Window Cleaning: 07787 550 523
Got a more general question?