We will be working in partnership with LEAP to offer local residents a free service which can help lower energy costs in your home.
The free service provided by LEAP can:
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariff - could save you over £280
- Install free and simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 a year
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency tips
- Arrange a free telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft installations or a new boiler.
To be eligible for this service, you'll need to have one of the following:
- Have a low income
- Receive tax credits
- Receive housing benefit
- Receive an income or disability related benefits
- Have a long term illness or disability
Contact LEAP and start saving money on your energy bills today by:
Calling free on 0800 043 0151
or by emailing email@example.com