We're sorry that you may have to wait longer on the phone when the office is closed (eg weekends and nights).
This is partly due to office staff self-isolating to keep everyone safe. Our maintenance colleagues are fit, healthy and ready to help.
Some other options
If you really do have an emergency then, of course, give us a call.
To save you holding on the phone too long, you will hear couple of options.
- A call back – just leave your contact details.
- The option to email your problem through to Orbis – who handle our out of hours calls - on email@example.com.
What is an emergency?
Here's a quick reminder.
Emergencies we can help with out of hours include:
- A suspected gas or carbon monoxide leak
- A water leak that can’t be contained
- Unsafe electrical sockets
- No heating or hot water
- A security risk (such as a smashed window or a door you can’t lock)
So if your call is not about an emergency please hang up and email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you when we reopen.
If it is an emergency - we're here to help.