We're so pleased to be able to offer this training to our customers.
Rachel Marsland, Customer Voice Manager
If you want to work in construction, but haven't been sure how to get into the sector, then you should come along to a (free!) Planned CSCS Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course. It's a great way to start your construction career - it can help you apply for the green card that means you're able to work on construction sites.
You can find out more about what's in the qualification and what you'll be doing here.
Who's it for?
Anybody over the age of 18 can get involved.
When is it?
You can do the course at these locations, on these dates:
- Crewe - Maybury Centre: 1st / 2nd / 3rd/ 4th September
- Macclesfield - St Michaels Church: 20th / 21st/ 22nd September
- Congleton - The Old Sawmill: 11th /12th / 13th / 14th October
- Macclesfield - St Michaels Church: 1st / 2nd / 3rd /4th November
- Crewe Maybury Centre: 22nd / 23rd/ 24th / 25th November
Currently, the 4th day on each course is delivered online, remotely.
How do I sign up?
Email email@example.com with your name and address. We'll sign you up, and then Procure Plus will send over the information.
Other ways to get involved
Whenever possible, we want to offer opportunities for our customers to gain new skills. You can find out the different ways you can get involved with the Trust - and gain new skills in the process - here.