Thanks to Idverde and Fairways kind sponsorship, every entry to this eagerly anticipated annual competition received a prize.
Every category had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize. We also had a Grand Prize for our favourite green space out of all the categories.
- Grand prize £100 voucher
- 1st prize: £25 voucher
- 2nd prize: £15 voucher
- 3rd prize: watering can
Our Grounds Maintenance Group - who look at the Trust's grounds and make sure they're up to our standards - decided our winners.
They looked at your garden's visual impact, originality, your time and effort, and the consideration that you've given to both the wildlife and surrounding environment.
We had over 50 entries to the competition and - don't worry - we'll be running it again next year.
In first place overall, Paul Hooley wowed us with his garden.
Our category winners
We had stunning entries in all our categories. Here are some of the other gorgeous green spaces that we saw. Scroll to the bottom to see some of their blooming gardens and hanging baskets.
Best communal garden
- First place - Shirley Birch
- Second place - Clough Avenue Community Gardens
Best Community Group Garden
- First place - Space4Autism
- Second place - Cre8
Best front garden
- First place - Sarah Belfield
- Second place - Claudia Lorga
- Third place - Annie McLelland
Best garden feature
- First place - Ingrid Fritzgerald
- Second place - Christine Elaine Davies
Best hanging basket/tub
- First place - Paul Hooley
- Second place - John Templeton
- Third place - Mildred Cook
Best rear garden
- First place - Denise Richardson
- Second place - Scott Goodfellow
- Third place - Natalia Lobastova
My happy green place
- First place - Julie Banard
- Second place - Lindsey Groves
- Third place - Ben and Samantha Spriggs
Under 16s: best drawn or designed gardens
- First place - Riley, Cody and Saskia
Want to join our grounds maintenance group?
We have loads of opportunities to get involved with our activities - whether you have a little or a lot of time to spare, we have something for you. If you want to make a difference on your patch, check out our get involved page.