Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Help with Housing Benefit Back

If you are on a low income you may be entitled to some help with your rent.

Housing Benefit is paid by the local authority to people on benefits or low incomes.

Find out if you might be entitled by completing this benefit calculator.

To find out more, and to make a claim visit the following websites:

Getting help with the online form

If you have access to the internet but need a bit of help completing the online form you can contact Gina in our income team. 

If you have access to the internet and feel confident online but need a bit of help with the form please contact Cheshire East Council or the Disability Information Bureau.


Was this page useful?

Still need help?