Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Downsizing, overcrowding, want to move home? Back

What you can do if you are already a Peaks & Plains tenant

The following options are available for secure tenants wishing to either downsize or who are overcrowded. Please click on the following links:

If you are subject to the bedroom tax the Trust can sponsor your Cheshire Home Choice application. If you believe that you may be eligible, please contact the Trust at the following e-mail address:

Was this page useful?

Still need help?