Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Who to contact Back

If you are experiencing difficulties paying your rent you should contact us straight away. Don't ignore the problem, our staff can give you advice on how to manage your arrears and prevent further action being taken.

If you would like money advice, such as keeping to a budget or how to check any benefit entitlement, there are a number of agencies that may be able to help.

Citizens Advice Bureau

Main office on Sunderland St, Macclesfield

Advice: 03444 111 444

Admin/Appointments: 01625 432847

E-mail advice:

Appointments and drop in sessions available at offices in Macclesfield, Knutsford, Wilmslow and Poynton

Money Advice Service

Phone: 0800 138 7777

Cheshire Neighbours Credit Union (CNCU)

If you are unable to open a high street bank account, have difficulties obtaining credit or need help with budgeting the Cheshire Neighbours Credit Union may be able to help.

Was this page useful?

Still need help?