Repair of structure and exterior
We will maintain and repair any damage to the structure and exterior of your property, including:
- Drains, gutters and external pipes
- The roof
- Outside walls, outside doors, windowsills, window catches, sash cords and window frames including necessary external painting and decorating
- Internal walls, floors and ceilings, doors and door frames, door hinges and skirting boards, not including internal painting and decoration
- Chimneys, chimney stacks and flues, not including sweeping
- Pathways, steps or other means of access
- Integral garages and stores provided by us
- Boundary walls and fences
Repair of Installations
We will repair and maintain any installation provided by us for space heating, water heating and sanitation and for the supply of water, gas and electricity, including:
- Basins, sinks, baths, toilets, flushing systems and water pipes
- Electric wiring including sockets and switches, gas pipes and water pipes
- Water heaters, fireplaces, fitted fires and central heating installations
Repair of Common Parts
We will keep the following in a reasonable condition: common entrance, halls, stairways, lifts, passageways, rubbish chutes and any other common parts, including electric lighting.
We will do what we reasonably can to keep any lifts and other shared facilities working properly. You must tell us quickly about anything that needs to be repaired or maintained in the property or communal areas.
If we need to carry out major repairs that require you to move out of your home, we may offer you temporary or alternative accommodation. If this is the case, you must move back into your original property when those repair works are completed or at any time which has been agreed between you and us.
Please click here to report a communal repair.
Was this page useful?
Still need help?