Book and track your repairs the easy way
Go to My Account and pick the first available day or select another time and day that suits you better.
Logging in for the first time?
1. Have your tenancy reference ready – it’s the number we put on all our letters to you.
2. Log in to My Account using your date of birth and tenancy reference number. You can select a username that you’ll remember.
It’s really that simple.
If you have any concerns about the water supply to your property (eg water pressure, cloudy water, water costs) or if your supply has been cut off please take the following advice:
You must report all fires to the fire services on 999.
Please also contact us on 0800 012 1311 to report any damage to your property and arrange an electrical check.
If you have a fault with a hard wired smoke detector report it through My Account.
Find out more:
- Telephone: 0800 012 1311
These repairs need to be done to avoid serious danger to health and safety or extensive damage to buildings and property, for example total heating failure in winter, sparking sockets or a major leak.
If your repair is classed as an emergency, we will come out to you within four hours.
We provide emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year on 0800 012 1311.
Please don’t write to us or use email to report an emergency repair.
When you report a repair, we’ll find out what the problem is and determine how much of a priority it is.
This depends on what the repair is and on your circumstances, for example if your household includes elderly, vulnerable or disabled people, or infants under three years old.
If your call is in normal office hours it will be dealt with by a member of our Customer Experience Team. If It's outside office hours, your call will automatically be transferred to our out of hours service.
Examples of emergency repairs are:
- Gas leak / carbon monoxide
- Security risk (smashed window, door not locking, you are locked out)
- Blocked toilet (only toilet in household)
- Unsafe electrical sockets or fittings (including sparking)
- Uncontainable leak
- No heating or hot water -1st November to 6th April (outside of this period is classed as a rountine repair up to 28 days to complete due to it being a warmer season)
Not an emergency? Report and track your repair in the normal way.
Was this page useful?
Still need help?