- Annual Accounts March 17
- July 2017 Local Offers Performance
- March 2017 Local Offers Performance
- Local Offers December 2016 Performance
- Local Offers September 2016 Performance
- Local Offers June 2016 Performance
- Annual Accounts March 16
- May Board Performance Indicators 2017
- March Board Performance Indicators 2017
- January Board Performance Indicators 2017
- November 2016 Board Performance Indicators
- Board Performance Indicators Sept-2016
- Board Performance Indicators July 2016
- Performance Glossary
We use a number of Performance Indicators (also know as PIs) to measure how we are performing on a regular basis. We monitor our performance to challenge how we do things and improve the services we offer you.
You will find our reports under 'Related downloads'.
In them we rate our performance as a traffic light system:
- Green = we are hitting our targets
- Amber = we are almost at target
- Red = we have more work to do to improve
We also use arrows to show you whether our performance is improving or not.
Our Local Offers
Our customer Challenge Group, with help from our Tenant Inspectors and members of the Resident Register has developed a list of 13 local offers for us to measure our performance against.
This list clearly shows what areas we are performing well on, and which areas we need to improve.
If you have any questions about our performance reports, please contact us on email@example.com.