Read our latest Annual Review
This is where you will find our Policies, our Annual Review, Value for Money Statement and minutes of our key governance meetings.
The documents on this page are about what we've achieved and how we run the Trust.
In our latest review we:
- Provide a summary of the year gone-by - what's changed and what's stayed the same
- Introduce our new Chair and Exec Team
- Provide easy-to-read finance and performance info
- Talk frankly about our regrading, the reasons for it and what we're doing to put things right
- Summarise our last customer survey and highlight what you told us we need to do better
- Explain how we've worked with customers to steer our services
- Focus on how we're planning for the long-term when it comes to homes we manage
- Showcase how we've played a part in the communities we serve
- Look back at the new homes we've built and our home-building hopes for the future
We are in the process of streamlining our policies - to make them easier to read, use and apply.
If you'd like a copy of a specific policy please contact us at email@example.com.
- Aids and Adaptations Policy
- Anti-Social Behaviour Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Compensation Policy
- Complaints, Comments and Compliments Policy
- Vexatious Complaints Policy
- Debt Write Off Policy
- Domestic Abuse Policy
- Empty Property Management Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Estate Management Policy
- Former Tenant Arrears Policy
- Gas Safety and Solid Fuel Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Involved Customers Expenses Policy
- Leaseholder Policy
- Local Lettings Policy
- Rent Collection and Arrears Management Policy
- Rent Setting and Service Charges Policy
- Repairs, Maintenance & Improvements Policy
- Resident Involvement Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Tenancy Management Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
We're sharing our new Health & Safety Policy to show the level of commitment from us to our customers.