Building and contents insurance

Don't worry, we have your building insurance covered, you'll just need to get contents insurance.

We strongly recommend that you arrange your own home contents insurance. uSwitch provides information on affordable home contents insurance schemes.

Find more on your responsibilities here:

Register for our email newsletter and receive updates on news and events
Sign up today