Our support officers can work with you if you need extra help with your tenancy. Perhaps this is your first tenancy and you are unsure of where to start? Or perhaps you have experienced ill-health, a mental health issue, bereavement or other difficulty that has made it harder for you to manage your tenancy? Whether you are a new tenant or have been living in a Peaks and Plains property for a while, our support officers can offer:
- Assistance with setting up bills and payment plans
- Help with budgeting skills
- Help to sustain your tenancy
- Helpfor you to access local services
- Assistance with debts and benefits
- Help for you to find out about training, education, volunteering, employment and leisure activities in your local area
If you would like to discuss the service, our support officers can be contacted on SupportTeamReferrals@peaksplains.org or you can ask a member of staff to make a referral to the team.
Was this page useful?
Still need help?