Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Adaptations to your home Back

If you or someone living in your property is disabled, you may qualify for a Disabled Facilities Grant towards the cost of adapting your home. Your occupational therapist or social worker and housing authority will work with you to assess what improvements and adaptations you may need in order to live more independently.

To arrange an Occupational Therapist assessment please phone 0300 123 5010 - option 3.

For more information on adapting your home please contact the Cheshire East Council website:


Phone: 0300 123 5017 (select option 3)

Was this page useful?

Still need help?