Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Report anti-social behaviour Back

We are sorry about the problems you're experiencing in your neighbourhood.

You can use this form to report unacceptable behaviour in your community - from substance misuse and hate crime to property damage and vandalism.

Before you start:

  • If possible, talk the problem through with your neighbour first. It is often the quickest and most effective way to resolve an issue. We’ve put together some guidance to help you.
  • Let the appropriate people know before filling in this form (eg. police, fire, RSPCA).
  • If appropriate, have your Police Incident Number to hand - and as much information as possible.

 OK. Let’s get started. 

Report anti-social behaviour

About the incident

When did this happen?
Who have you told?
Person details

Your details

Your wellbeing and support

Was this page useful?

Still need help?