If you are an existing Peaks & Plains customer you can seek a Mutual Exchange (a straight swap) with another Peaks & Plains customer or a customer of another housing association.
Find out more
Looking for a new tenancy go to Cheshire Homechoice
You can look to swap with the following.
- Other Peaks & Plains Housing Trust customers
- Local authorities
- Registered social landlords
- Charitable Housing Trusts
What is ‘Swap and Move’?
'Swap and Move' is a home swap service that helps housing association and council tenants to exchange their homes.
- matches you with other home swappers
- puts you in charge of the process
- has nationwide coverage
- is quick to register and sign up for email alerts for homes that suit your needs
- is free to use and comes with a free app too
Register at www.swapandmove.co.uk
Once your registration has been approved by Peaks & Plains you can start finding the perfect swap.
What happened to the Transfer List?
Due to the very high demand for our properties we closed our transfer list in March 2018.
If you are already a customer with us but you want to find a more suitable home you will need to register with Swap and Move or apply through Cheshire HomeChoice.
Was this page useful?
Still need help?