Advice for customers

Get quick answers to all the most common questions from rent queries and repairs to house swaps and home improvements.

Housing benefit Back

If you are entitled to benefit payments, it is your responsibility to claim them, otherwise you will still be responsible for paying your full rent. You must make sure you keep your rent account up to date whilst your claim is being processed.  If you are unable to make payments to your rent you must contact us.

Housing Benefit
To make a claim for Housing Benefit, or for advice on making a claim, please contact your local council and request a claim form.

Cheshire East Council

0300 123 5013

Macclesfield Housing Benefit Centre
Town Hall
Market Place
SK10 1EA (or your local library)

High Peak Council

0345 129 4880

Buxton Town Hall                             Glossop One Stop Shop
Municipal Buildings                          Market Place
Buxton                                                Glossop
Derbyshire                                         Derbyshire
SK13 8AF                                            SK17 6EL

Universal Credit
If this is the first time you have made a claim for help with housing costs it may be that you need to claim Universal Credit. To do so, apply online at Don’t have internet access? You should be able to find a computer at your local library.

Manchester City Council
If you are one of our customers who live at Hazelcroft Gardens, please get in contact with Manchester City Council at or call them on 0161 234 5003.

Was this page useful?

Still need help?