Welcome to My Advice

These pages have been designed to give you information at the touch of a button. Have a go at searching through the pages and if you don't find what you're looking for, let us know.

Report a fault in your area Back

Maintaining or repairing street lighting may either be the responsibility of Cheshire East Council or Peaks & Plains, depending on the specific location. Please use the following link to check if a street light is the resonsibility of Cheshire East  Council before reporting to Peaks & Plains: https://www.cheshireeasthighways.org/report-it-street-lighting.aspx

If confirmed as a street light owned by Peaks & Plains please  report the issue  by completing and submitting the following form:

Report a Street Light

Was this page useful?

Still need help?

Email: trust@peaksplains.org