Welcome to My Advice

These pages have been designed to give you information at the touch of a button. Have a go at searching through the pages and if you don't find what you're looking for, let us know.

Graffiti & Fly Tipping Back

Graffiti, vandalism and fly tipping damage your environment and community.

Vandalism is a criminal matter and should be reported to the police

What can you do?

Phone: 0300 123 5021

Email:  wardens@cheshireeast.gov.uk

  • Report it to the Police on 101
  • Call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111
  • Report it to Peaks & Plains, if on the Trust’s property, by completing the following form:

Graffiti & Fly Tipping

Was this page useful?

Still need help?

Email: trust@peaksplains.org