Misuse of alcohol and drugs can cause people to be abusive and neglect their home, leaving it in a state of disrepair. This causes nuisance and distress for neighbours.
What can you do?
If the problem persists and you feel at threat:
- Speak to your local Citizens Advice Bureau (Cheshire East - 0344 411 1444)
- Keep a diary of when it occurs, what happens, etc.
- Report it to the police on 101
- Concerned about an adult? Further information is available at: http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/care-and-support.aspx
- Concerned about a child? Further information available at: http://www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/children_and_families/checs.aspx
Was this page useful?
Still need help?