Benefits of working for us
We're a fun and social organisation to work for, with plenty of activities and events for staff during the year including a yearly staff conference, diversity days, staff training, awareness days and health and wellbeing days.
We're ranked 20 in the 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 not-for profit organisations to work for.
As an employee you're also entitled to:
- Yearly appraisals, tell us how you want to develop your job role and we'll help you achieve this.
- Option of joining one of two pension schemes, with contributions starting from as little as 2%.
- Work from home, helping you meet family commitments.
- Flexible working hours.
- A minimum of 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Childcare vouchers, saving you Tax and National Insurance contributions of up to £1,000 per year.
- Staff discounts on IT equipment such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Paid emergency leave.
- Staff awards, including a small voucher for achieving employee of the month.
- Build up flexi-time so you can take an extra day off once every four weeks, without using your annual leave.
- We hold a wellbeing day for staff, including health MOTs and massages.
- Buy an Apple product and save Tax and National Insurance through our Apple salary scheme.
- Access to the Westfield Health Cash plan, giving you free, or reduced costs on things such as hospital treatments and eye tests.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Also, our office is also shut down over Christmas.